Monday, October 13, 2014

Chestnut Rice;

(posted:  Oct.6, 20134)

Let me post chestnut rice this year again :-)
Peeling is my husband's job.
Tasting them with right after boiled is delicious as well ♪
Even though I don't like my husband messes the table when we eat them with spoon, p:-)

I wonder how you eat chestnuts.


*Early Halloween Topic*
This is the front door declaration of my friend's house.
I'll post about her embroidery works with another post later.

  Weight application game;
At the supermarket close to my house, winners of this game was announced. You can see the weight of them with enlarged picture. The winner who guessed the exact weight of both pumpkin won the melon worth 3,000.
Linking this post to,  "Our World Tuesday", 

1 comment:

Joyful said...

I have never tasted fresh chestnuts only canned chestnuts. I like the crunch in stir fry food. I also really like your friend's embroidery. So talented.