Monday, December 26, 2011

Gorgeous Homemade Christmas Dinner of my student♬

One of my students, (←link for the wedding day post) who married this Oct. living away from home city now, sent me pictures of her homemade Christmas Dinner. I praise her for her efforts♬♬♬  I wish I could be invited for her dinner!!!
She has interests in various field and kind of all-rounder, "studious, bake cakes, wishing to have job for children's education". Bear with me bragging my sweet student's delectable looking meal, haha. 

 *Homemade Cake

 Kamakura type Cake with lots of fruit inside!

    Here are pictures of Japanese Kamakura, tiny snow building ;like igloo not the same thing, though
クリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きますクリックすると新しいウィンドウで開きます

*And Main Dish
 Beef stew
 Bacon Salad
 Carpaccio of the flatfish
 Homemade chicken ham and cheese
Homemade Embryo bun
 Champagne with apple taste



Haha, mine was just grilled chicken-leg, cooked veggies with soy-source base soup, cake from my favorite cake-shop. How simple♪
I know you are ready to say "What a difference!"  

I wish your Christmas was joyous and blessed one as well,

No comments: